Nursing Assistant Training Program (NATP)
Initial Registration process and fees
- Obtain and read NATP student handbook
- Complete NATP registration form
- Complete background check release form
- Complete and sign enrollment agreement/evidence of understanding forms
- Ability to read, write, and understand English Language – possessing a copy of US issued GED/High school diploma/ATB or its equivalent (for international students).
- Provide a copy of a valid photo ID/passport
- Original Social Security Card
- $250 application fee (non-refundable)
- Complete medical/physical exam within 14 days of the start of clinical
- Complete TB screening within 14 days of start of clinical
- Proof of flu shot (required from October 1 to March 31st), if proof cannot be provided, student shall wear mask during clinical per clinical nursing facility policy.