Prepare students to become knowledgeable and competent partners in providing quality patient care.
Follow CDPH approved curriculum, modules, lesson plan, and clinical skills in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Complete the approved courses successfully and graduate with 75% of the enrolled students.
- Complete the national board examination with a passing score of 75% or above by 90% of the graduates.
- Complete the state practical examination with a passing grade of 95% within three attempts.
- Motivate 100% of the graduates to secure employment within 6 months of graduation.
- Enhance ethics of the nursing profession.
- Promote lifelong professional growth and development through participation in professional organizations and continuing education.
- Assume leadership roles in promoting practices to meet the changing health needs of the community and nation.